Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I heart makeup & my mascara results!



It's makeup time!

Ahhh, my favorite time of day! Haha, seriously. I remember the good ol' days in college when I would sit at my vanity and play with my makeup 24/7! I was often asked where I was going to warrant the application of so much eyeshadow, glitter, and blush at such a random time of day. Naturally, my response was, "Nowhere. Why?". And that, is me. ;-)

So, was VERY excited to try out the Fiberwig mascara today! I purposely did a more natural eye than I might usually (go big or go home, right?!) to better show the results.

As you can see above, in the before and after pics, the results are pretty good! The mascara went on very easily w/ NO clumping or problems. I happened to purchase the mascara set which included a separate second brush, the Fiberwig "finisher". This small, angled brush helped to get the inner and outer corners of my eyes where the smaller, slightly stubborn lashes are.

I really was happy with this fabulous mascara!! But before I hastily put aside my Dior Show Blackout, I want to try this mascara with a darker, more dramatic eye. For me, that will be the ultimate test and the deciding factor!! Until then though, I think it's safe to say that I may have found my NEW fave mascara!!! YAY!

*Since this mascara is so popular in Japan, I believe you may be able to buy it at Sephora in the States. If not, I would love to send it to ya!! :-)

XOXO



4 comments:

  1. Ok that mascara is amazing! It looks so good. You may have to bring me some back!


    Love you!- Reyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that mascara!!! They do sell it only at Sephora exclusivley online I think! I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. It looks better on you! And your brows look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girls!!

    Reyn- I'm taking orders, you're on the list! Haha :-)

    Elena- I can't believe this is the mascara you use!! It really is fabulous!! I'm sure it looks GORGEOUS on you!! And thank you for the brow compliment, you know how much I love doing eyebrows!

    Love you both!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete