Sunday, February 1, 2009

Greetings from fabulous Tokyo!!

Konnichiwa!! :-)

Welcome to my daily tidbits about FaBuLoUs life in Tokyo!!

It seems that I always have a fave new beauty product, guy advice ready to dish, a random story to tell, a delish food (other than fro-yo) to try, or a "Caitlin-ism", if you will!!! So I thought, instead of regaling Charlton with these things, why not share them with you!! :-)

I hope whatever I post brightens your day, brings a smile to your face, or just makes you laugh!!!

Love you and miss you all!!!

XOXO,
Caitlin!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the ghetto fabulous pic of you in front of the gang spray painting wall, Cait! Can’t wait to keep up with your adventures! Love you.

    - Reyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture is awesome. you should look up the french artist fafi if you haven't already. you will really like the fafi girls, they are sometimes drawn up next to graffiti.

    http://www.fafi.net/

    xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you girls love my ghetto fab pic! That was from the other weekend in Shibuya! Coop, I will for sure be checking out Fafi! Thanks for the tip my love! :-)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete