Thursday, February 5, 2009

Harajuku Girls



Harajuku. Where do I begin...

It's a place where fashion, culture, and youth reign supreme. It's the ultimate place to be inspired, and to inspire. It's where the Gothic Lolitas, Punk Princesses, and extreme fashionistas parade their latest ensemble. It's a concrete catwalk, to see and be seen. A haven for up-and-coming designers and a home to fashion's biggest brands. It's crowded. It's where I get my hair done. It's intense. It's where I want to be on my day off. It's a place to explore and get lost. It's not that Harajuku is unlike any other place, it's that no other place is like Harajuku.

So props to Gwen for her lovely line of Harajuku-inspired perfumes. Not only are the bottles so kawaii ("cute" in Japanese), but the scents are equally delicious! I recommend "G"; it pairs perfectly with a day of play in fabulous Harajuku!

XOXO

2 comments: