Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Birthday- Tokyo Style!!






Ahhh, 25. It's a good, solid number. I'm happy with it- content even. Yet, it doesn't feel like mine. Twenty-five? Me? I'm still toying around w/ the number, like playing dress-up and trying on something that doesn't belong to me. Twenty-five. Veinti-cinco. Nijuu-go. 25. 2-5.

I guess age really is just a number, and it's what you make it. So I plan on making this the best number ever!!! (Obvi!) Here's to 25 fabulous years and many more to come!!! :-)

Thank you all for your thoughtful Birthday wishes!! What's a little distance when I have AMAZING family and friends sending me their love! I'm SO lucky!! Can't wait to see you all in Cali soon!!! Love you!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. you are SO cute caitlin! that collage is RAD. hope you had an amazing birthday!

    ReplyDelete